“The NSPCC wants to protect children at risk, to help children who’ve been abused rebuild their lives, and to find the best ways to prevent child abuse from happening in the first place.That’s why we’ve chosen the NSPCC to be the ImpraGas Charity of the Year 2018.”
Joseph Valente, Managing Director
At ImpraGas, we share the NSPCC's belief that all children should be kept safe. Throughout 2018, Joseph Valente and the team at ImpraGas will be supporting the NSPCC to help raise awareness and funds which are vital to keeping children and young people safe across the UK.
We at ImpraGas also value the importance of happy families. We believe that children and happy families are the key to a loving home. Impra is a part of people's daily lives - your boiler is at the heart of your home, and we hope we can be an addition to the happiness each household should experience.
How are we supporting the NSPCC this year?
Joseph Valente has provided a number of motivational talks across schools in the UK. Having been expelled from school when he was only 15, Joseph empathises with the work NSPCC does to support the children and young people who are struggling. That's why this year we have made NSPCC our Charity of the Year and will do what we can to help their cause.
- We will continue to donate to NSPCC Childline and the Speak Out Stay Safe campaign.
- Organising various staff fundraising opportunities including the Three Peaks Challenge, Skydiving, the Rutland Family Bike Ride and even just humble cake sales!
- The ImpraGas team have recently signed up to the NSPCC campaign which supports children's mental health and encourages the Government to provide more funds for Childline. Sign the petition.
- Continuing to utilise our social media to raise awareness of these campaigns.
- Joseph will continue to visit schools and help raise awareness and support children who need it most.
We hope that you will help us support the NSPCC this year and donate to our JustGiving page. The NSPCC works tirelessly to prevent child abuse and help those who have suffered rebuild their lives. Please help us help them to continue to protect children who are at risk.