The past 12 months have been fantastic for us at ImpraGas. Alongside doubling our team size, we have also doubled the number of boiler installations we have completed across the UK! To top this off, we also achieved 7 awards in the space of just 12 months.
Here's a look at the awards we are so proud to have achieved.
- Greater London Energy Efficiency Awards 2018 - Highly Commended Boiler and Heating Installer and Contractors
- South East Energy Efficiency Awards 2018 - Highly Commended Boiler and Heating Installer Contractors
- National Awards - Boiler and Heating Installer of the Year 2018
- East of England Energy Efficiency & Healthy Homes 2017 - Boiler and Heating Installer of the Year
- South East Energy Efficiency & Healthy Homes 2017 - Boiler and Heating Installer of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Awards Champion of the Year London 2017 - Joseph Valente
- Quotatis Gold Award - for reaching 100 positive independent reviews
(We've also been shortlisted as finalists for the Energy Efficiency Awards in West Midlands which is due to be announced on the 22nd of March! Watch this space)
We've worked so hard to achieve these awards and we can't thank those who support us enough! ImpraGas always has the customers best interests in mind and we aim to provide a 5-star customer experience to all who use our service.
ImpraGas was launched in 2012 by our founder Joseph Valente, winner of the BBC Apprentice 2015. It was created with the aim of changing the public perception of the average 'Gas Man' or 'Salesman' and always putting the customer first. To suit this, all of our packages include everything a customer need to ensure their new boiler is a sound investment, giving them a 10-year peace of mind.
The aim of ImpraGas is to become the UK's leading boiler specialists. Our team dedicates itself to delivering outstanding service, focusing on quality, reliability, honesty, value for money and high-quality workmanship. As we only install boilers and central heating systems, we are now experts in installations and masters of this sector.
Supporting the local community is incredibly important to us at ImpraGas, so we're very pleased to become an award-winning company which can help those around us. Our founder, Joseph Valente recognises the importance of giving back and so we work to help local charities, school engagements and provide young children with an insight as to what the plumbing industry is all about. Joseph himself even attends local schools to speak about apprenticeships, plumbing and how to inspire the young entrepreneurs among us.
Once again, thank you to everyone who supports ImpraGas on our journey. We hope you'll be seeing a lot more of us in the future!
If you'd like a boiler quote from us, you can do so in just a couple of steps here! Or if you'd prefer to speak with a member of our lovely team, you can get in touch on 0333 009 090.